As today’s food industry executives deal with technological changes, shifts in consumer behavior and globalization of the industry, it’s important that they have the strategic skills and management ability to both lead and adapt. The USC Food Industry Executive Program will equip you with the latest thinking in leadership development, team management, marketing strategy and financial skills to help you develop and better lead your organization.
What you’ll learn:
• Alternative retail formats and globalization within the food industry.
• Fundamentals of finance.
• Enhanced communications skills.
• How to effectively lead and organize teams.
• Understanding the landscape of the food industry and factors that are shaping its future.
• Effective decision-making and implementing strategic change.
Who should attend: Senior managers from food retailing, wholesaling and manufacturing companies, as well as companies that support the food industry.
When: March 12-15, 2012
Where: USC University Park Campus, Los Angeles.
Cost: $3195. Includes tuition, course materials, lunch and parking. Transportation and hotel accommodations not included.
Click here to register now! Registration will close on March 5, 2012, at 5 pm.
- KC's View: